Tuesday, May 24, 2011

30 Posts - Post 13 a talent of mine

I am going to say singing. Not a big surprise to anyone that knows me now but I think to someone who knew me ten years ago that would be a bit of a surprise.

I've always loved to sing. Always. I used to sing into the gear shift of my dad's pickup when I was a little kid. I could carry a tune but it wasn't anything special. I did musicals but I was always the character actor because really I couldn't sing well enough for anything else.

I took a voice class in college that changed my life. I've taken private lessons since then and discovered I actually had the voice I always wanted it was just hidden away where I had to work for it.

1 comment:

  1. i wish i could sing. i have always wanted to take voice lessons...maybe i should! you do have such a beautiful voice!

    ReplyDelete