Sunday, June 12, 2011

30 Posts - Post 18 my dream house



After spending 7 years in a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment my standards for a dream house are much more modest than they once were. At one point it would have definitely included an indoor gym and sound proof music room/library. But now I will admit that my house we live in now is truly quite dreamy. A fabulous yard, a basement/garage for Jeremy, and huge playroom for the kids and a fantastic view of Mt. Rainier. Is it perfect? No. I did not dream about the small closets or the bathroom that is the size of a closet or electrical outlets that are so old they only take two prong plugs BUT I am getting to raise my children how I dreamed that I would.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the two-pronged electrical outlets. We've been running around our house with a converter for the past year+ and I'm sick of it. Eric's been replacing them slowly and it's SO nice and well worth the little bit of money they cost.

    ReplyDelete