Sunday, July 8, 2012

Family Reunion - Ocean Shores


Bandit our friendly raccoon


















Family reunion at Ocean Shores! We had a great house on a canal, complete with a theater room, which made watching Galaxy Quest all that much more awesome. We got our traditional matching shirts. Lime green for the ladies and kelly green for the fellas.  

Don't let the picture deceive you it was 65 degrees and the water was cold!

 The weather was not great. Very typical of our summer thus far, rainy and cold. But my brother's kids hadn't been to the ocean before and a little cold weather wasn't going to stop them.


Riding back to the house.
Family reunions are always full of craziness and I love it! My favorite this year - when I had a panic attack because I thought I had a tick in my hair. I was scratching my head and felt something hard and lumpy. I couldn't get it out and I was terrified to look in the mirror to see if it actually was a tick. So what did I do? Called for my mommy of course. My sister-in-law Holly thought I'd lost my mind because she wanted to help but I couldn't even tell her what was wrong. Alas I found my mom and she checked it. Not a tick. A booger. Saved by the Booger I tell ya because if it had been a tick I would have lost all composure. Never was there a mother more greatful for her child's booger in her hair.
What a smirk.
That's pretty much the face he had on the entire reunion.

Mom and Madilyn
Can't wait till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment