Friday, September 7, 2012

First Day of Course!

First day of kindergarten! No tears here.

First day of third grade! She's so grown up and loves giving school advice to her little sister.

Oh my goodness, they are so gorgeous. Isn't it also cute how color coordinated they are? Totally not on purpose. I'm just glad they didn't look like they got dressed in the dark.

And this is how Emma usually looks...off in her own little world.

And this is how Madilyn usually looks...Moooooom.
Two kids in school. What?!

I wasn't sure how Emma was going to handle the first day. She's afraid of a lot of things but turns out school isn't one of them. It helped that she had her big sister with her the whole way. The school district didn't have a back to school night so parents were invited to meet teachers the first day of school. Not an ideal situation, especially when you have more than one teacher to meet. But it went fine and Emma didn't even cry when I left. Neither did I.
When I left she was getting her build on. She's going to rock kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment