Thursday, December 11, 2014

October: Birthday, Museum of Flight, Halloween


This sweet girl turned 8. She wanted an art cake and she splattered the cake herself and those other things are supposed to paintbrushes. 


Museum of Flight



Halloween. I made Emma's Elsa costume. I altered a pattern that I had, drafting sleeves and all, and added 10 foot cape. I kept trying to convince Emma I should cut it shorter but she wanted it long. 



Our whole crew trying to go trick or treating. We've got Elsa, Venelope Von Shweet, dinosaur, Buzz Lightyear, and Optimus Prime.


 Witch's Brew


Close up of Buzz. He wore this costume for like 6 weeks straight.


My cute Venelope.


I had to include a picture of Jeremy's 'smarty pants' costume. It was hilarious. This picture is weird though it makes him look like he has a giant head and short legs...which he doesn't


No comments:

Post a Comment