Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What's your theme song?

I have a friend who has had two songs playing in her head all the time...for most of her life. We've talked about it a couple of times and I began to wonder what the theme song of my life was. It didn't take to long to find it. Robin Hood:Prince of Thieves

Maybe its because RHPOT was the first instrumental music I really got into, or maybe its because I became obsessed with the french horn for a year because of it, or maybe its because I'm nutty but most moments of my life fit in with a piece of music from that movie. The theme of course, but I often find myself running to the chase music when I work out, the creepy dungeon music comes up when someone or something scares me.

Anyway, it was kind of fun to think about what music I keep coming back too. What's yours?

3 comments:

  1. Interesting question! I would have to say mine changes. My emotions often fall victim to a rollercoaster at lagoon...so it changes. BUT, generally, I would have to say my theme song would be a couple of them...the "Friends" theme song. Sometimes life sucks but if you are surrounded by people who love you and you love them, you can support each other through the rough times.

    I bought my best friend a card a couple weeks ago that said something to the effect of... sometimes I have rough times when I need you and depend on you. You are there for me. There are times where you need me when you are going through rough times. Then you open the card and it says, "Man we are screwed if we ever have our down times at the same time." ;)

    Haha...anyway that is off topic but interesting question. I may have to borrow that question for my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoobee doobee do do do....aaaaahaaaa!!!!
    and dinosaurs.
    good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rolling Stones: You Can't Always Get What you Want.

    For example:
    Calorie-free dark chocolates
    Washer and Dryer IN the apartment
    A million dollars
    The Princesses in DC

    ReplyDelete