Thursday, May 13, 2010

Movies I Wished I'd Never Seen

  • Red Planet
  • Talladega Nights
  • Land of the Lost (or whatever that movie was called with Will Farrell)
  • The Land Before Time II or any of the sequels
  • Return to Oz (like the first one wasn't scary enough)
  • Miss Congeniality 2
  • Where the Red Fern Grows (cried like a baby when we had to watch it in class in 3rd grade)
  • Gremlins (I'm still scared of the dark)
  • Barbie Swan Lake
  • Dumb and Dumber

There are others but these stick out. You?

1 comment:

  1. I second Talladega Nights. And I add People Under the Stairs, White Noise, and Nacho Libre. Except I can't say I've actually SEEN Nacho Libre... They put it on as the in-flight entertainment a few years ago on a red-eye flight to Florida. Seriously, not the kind of I wanted blaring in my face when I just wanted a little shut-eye. It made me nauseous and I've refused to give it another chance. How are you? I tried to call a couple times... I need a Stacey fix and a status update (and a longer one than one gets on facebook). :)

    ReplyDelete