Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

Ahhhh, Christmas. It was a good year. A quiet one at home with Jeremy's parents and his sister Celeste. A few highlights - this is the first year that I made the girls Christmas pajamas. I had planned to make them for everyone else but after I made Jeremy's two sizes too big there wasn't enough fabric left over for Garrett or myself. Woops.

We acted out the Christmas story on Christmas Eve. And again this year we had two Mary's and two babies' Jesus. Not quite accurate but I think having happy kids is better than complete accuracy at this point. Garrett was a shepherd boy, Jeremy was the inn keeper and I had a costume on but I don't think I actually played a part except to get everyone else in their costumes.

And the picture of popcorn on the floor, that happened a few days before Christmas when we were making presents for a few friends. I knocked off almost all of the popcorn right in the middle of making caramel popcorn. Yup, good one, but on the bright side Garrett enjoyed it before I got it cleaned up.

1 comment: