Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Tri'd...again

Saturday, June 18 I completed my second triathlon. Can I just say that I really despised the Northwest on that day. It was 60 degrees and raining.


FYI - The swimming was the WARMEST leg of the race.
I forgot to put on my jacket during the swim to bike transition. I was completely soaked, wetter than I'd been in the lake by far. By the time I got off my bike my body was numb. You know that feeling when you have a cavity and they numb your lip and it feels gigantic and like you can't move it right...that's how my entire body felt heading into the run.


I finished in the exact same time I did last year. Yeah that wasn't so cool. I had hoped to beat my time but I think the weather may have had a hand in it. But I finished and I'm glad I did it.

4 comments:

  1. you are seriously amazing and you look amazing as well!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why are you so tough! teach me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You truly are amazing! For some reason, when I think of a tri I think of Neapolitan ice cream. :) Hmmmm . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter can do anything, swim, bike, run, sing, play piano, paint, sew, have beautful and smart babies, play volleyball and basketball. So proud of her! Cooking, well, maybe some day...Love ya, mom

    ReplyDelete