Sunday, May 27, 2012

List - Galaxy Quest



One of my favorite movies. It gets quoted often here in Nashville. Here's some of my favs - 

  1. Never give up. Never surrender.
  2. On Teb. On.
  3. I have one job on this lousy ship. Its stupid but I'm going to do it. Ok!
  4. Whoever wrote this script should die!
  5. Its true. I knew it. (That's for you mom.)
  6. Can you find a rudimentary lathe?
  7. Quick before one of those things kills guy.
  8. Does the rolling help? Where's your gun?
  9. I'll tear through your ship like tissue paper.
  10. Have you ever watched the show?
Ok so some, I know, are misquotes but I haven't been able to watch the show for a few years because I had it on VHS and our VCR broke a couple of years ago. So tragic. I really need to get it on DVD. Its one of the few movies both Jeremy and I like.

Classic.

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorites, "Caw, Jason, caw, caw, caw."
    I have the DVD, I'll bring it when we come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could I have forgotten that one? That tells you how long its been since I watched it.

      Delete