Thursday, October 4, 2012

They're sick and I'm tired

Haven't posted for awhile because 3 kids are sick and I'm tired because...well I'm taking care of three sick kids.

In the mean time, I figured out what kind of bird hit the front window. Its the same kind that hit the back window. Apparently it didn't learn its lesson. You can't tell from the picture but its quite large. I've seen little brown woodpeckers before but this is the first time I've seen this kind and they are big. Like the size of a crow.

 There were two flying around the house and this guy hit the window and stayed down long enough that I went out to check on it, at which point it flew away.

Before anyone thinks, 'wow she must have clean windows for all these birds to keep hitting them', no, the windows are dirty but we have a giant picture window in the living room and the kitchen. Consequently, you can see all the way through the house and out the other window. Thus, lots of birds hitting the windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment