Sunday, October 27, 2013

Still Alive and Playing Catchup

Wow. Homeschool. Talk about a learning curve.

My report for homeschool - its going well over all. I've learned so much about Madilyn, how she thinks, how she learns, how she does NOT learn, how I learn (which is NOT how Madilyn learns).

We've had days that are awesome and I love homeschooling. Annnnd I've had days that I wondered what in the world I was thinking.

My biggest challenge is finding balance. Balance between teaching Madilyn, taking care of the boys, taking care of the house, feeding all these people, and keeping schedules straight (kind of failing on the last one).

As part of Madilyn's school, her and I are keeping a separate private blog for her school work, which is why I haven't been blogging much lately. Getting that blog going has taken some time and effort and is also why I probably won't be posting many pictures of school stuff here...in theory.

We've had some fun stuff going so I'm going to be playing catch up with the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment