Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving of Firsts

Thanksgiving is over. Turkey (raised by my brother and family) was eaten. Games were played and Holly won Golf AGAIN.

I wanted to make a list of the interesting assortment of firsts for our family this Thanksgiving.

- First road trip in our van. It was awesome. We didn't have to unpack it to get the kids in or out.
- First major road trip for Garrett.
- First time its take us 16 hours to make the 12 hour trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
- First time we've had to stop twice in one hour.
- First time I've had to lay down in the back of a van to get my baby to nurse.
- First time (that I can remember) that my sister-in-law Holly has won Golf (the card game). Way to Holly!

It was a fun and good to see family but its good to be back safely home.

1 comment:

  1. Want to share another first and teach me how to play Golf?

    ReplyDelete