Sunday, January 17, 2010

Surprise!

My sweet little girls had a surprise for me yesterday. I'm sure you've already guessed. Yes, you are right, they made me my very own two quart bottle of perfume!
Ok, Madilyn was the mastermind behind the plan which is why I included her picture. She found the empty juice bottle on the counter and filled it with water, shampoo, and soap. The final touch was mixing it all with a candy cane to give it a nice minty smell. (I found the candy cane remains on several towels in the bathroom).
Emma colored and decorated two pictures for me to complete my surprise. I told Madilyn that was a lot of perfume. She said yeah, you can use it for church. I must really stink on Sundays, none the less a very cute and creative surprise.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like they made enough for you to share with them! I will expect you all to smell minty next time I sit by you at church!

    ReplyDelete