Thursday, September 23, 2010

Children


Oh why? Oh why?

I love them so much and yet I think they're trying to do me in...slowly.

I got up this morning at 5:45 thinking that would be enough time for me to exercise uninterrupted before the kids got up.

5:50am Garrett was already making noises when I came into the living room.
6:00am Madilyn was up and laying on the couch.
6:10am Emma is up and laying on the couch and asking me questions about food.
6:15am I finally give in and go get Garrett who's now getting agitated.

All I wanted was a little quiet pilates. Is that so much to ask?

2 comments:

  1. Haha. It sounds like you need my ten minute pilates dvd. There are five ten-minute segments so you could start with one then add the others if you have time. Then at least you'd get through a whole workout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way too early! Will the girls still do pilates with you?

    ReplyDelete