Sunday, September 12, 2010

Where and When Do You Dream?

I mean in your actual dreams where are you and when in time? I ask simply because I am almost always on the farm/house where I grew up OR I'm at my high school. My dreams always include people I grew up with but hardly ever people I know now. Many of them I haven't seen or talked to since I graduated. And like all dreams, they are mixed up with my reality now.

For example, I can't get to basketball practice because I need someone to watch my kids so I'm wandering around the high school trying to find someone to watch them. Or I've dropped them off somewhere and when I get to practice I've forgotten my shoes.

I can go around in circles about why I dream what I dream but I'm more curious if anyone else has similar place and time recurrences as I do.

Anyone?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been in high school in 45+ years, and in my dreams I am still wandering the long hallways, and trying to remember my locker combination!!
    I guess we never get away from high school...

    ReplyDelete