Friday, May 10, 2013

I'm still no fashionista...

Let me say, I'm no fashionista. Summer is almost here and its making nervous. There are always some fashion trends floating around that just...look OK on models in magazines but in real life...no sir.

A double 'no sir' when they're on a mom in the park with her kids.
  1. sheer shirts -  I don't want to see your underwear no matter lovely you think it is and my children are confused when they realize they can see your underwear too. (I actually like sheer shirts when worn with appropriate attire underneath you know like another shirt.)
  2. Leggings - Big fat no on leggings when worn with #1. (Again I like leggings, not on my me I've got thunder thighs, but I do think they can be worn tastefully.)
  3. Shorty shorts - There are parts of people I don't want to see and there are parts of people I don't want my kids to see. It is not attractive to have behinds hanging out the bottom OR TOP of shorts. NO SIR.
 I was at the park in my $1.29 jeans and a shirt splattered with popsicle juice most definitely not being fashionable. But please, just...no sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment