Sunday, June 30, 2013

Shameless Bragging


The house we rent was built in 1938. There are things I love about this house. The kitchen is not one of them. We don't have a dishwasher, consequently, we have a drying rack for dishes and that literally takes up all the counter space in our kitchen. ALL of it. No we do not have the world's largest dish rack. We don't have any counter space.

Jeremy set out to solve this problem and he came up with this lovely island. He made it himself. When I say he made it himself, I do mean he made all of it. He glued the oak and iron wood together to make the striped top. He welded the steel base together. He cut the shaped wood pieces on the sides. He added a dishtowel rack and hooks to hang pots.

I'm going to shamelessly brag on my man. He's good.



No comments:

Post a Comment