Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lists

I like lists. So once a week I'm going to post a new list. This one's a little serious but I can guarantee that most won't be. Recently I read an article in the Ensign, a magazine for our church The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, about having an attitude of gratitude. I had just started having the girls tell me something they were grateful for each day and writing it in my journal. But now more than ever I am grateful (but not necessarily in this particular order).

I am Grateful for
  1. my family. We've had some scary brushes with potentially deadly accidents in the last several months.
  2. renter's insurance
  3. extended family
  4. in-law's (mine are awesome)
  5. the beautiful green Northwest
  6. music
  7. running shoes
  8. soft baby skin
  9. Madilyn's made up songs
  10. Emma's hugs

The last but in no way the least, the guidance of the Holy Ghost and our Savior Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment