Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Someday was July 3rd - I Tri'd!

I checked another off of my 'Someday I'm Gonna' list (that's me before I did the thing). July 3rd at 8am I did a triathlon - 1/4 mile swim, 14 mile bike, 3.1 mile run. Now I had hoped to do it with my best friend from college, Karli, but she chickened out...ok no she didn't she's already done one, really she's 4 months pregnant so a no go for her.

I did it in 1 hour 45 minutes. I was planning on putting up some actions shots of me actually doing it but I looked like a 40-year-old smoker. Apparently doing swimming, biking, and running early on a Saturday morning does NOT make you look like a super model.

Just for the record, I hate biking. A lot.

2 comments:

  1. Good job Stacey! There's the before picture but no after picture? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome job stacey! I'm impressed! I'm struggling just to get trained for a 5k!!

    ReplyDelete