Thursday, July 8, 2010

Someday was May 27th


That is the view from my living room, its more amazing in person.

You may or may not have read my "Someday I'm Gonna" list here on my blog, but I have checked off one of my gonna's.

We have a house.

We don't own it we're only renting but I figure that counts anyway because its been such a long time coming.

We have an amazing view, huge yard, and lots of space. Its everything I imagined it would be plus more housework!
So here's pics of the girls room, the view from Garrett's room, our guest bedroom (mostly I put it up because look at all that empty space, isn't it wonderful!), the funky fireplace, and my favorite room of all the play room.





1 comment:

  1. yeah for having a house!! And double yea for all the empty space! I totally wish we had that!!

    ReplyDelete