Sunday, July 25, 2010

I love this boy.

My little man turned 1 this weekend. He has been such a blessing in our lives. Madilyn once said to me, "Garrett makes our whole family happy." And that's exactly what he does. He loves his family and shows it by giving hugs, taps, slaps (not so funny), and rolling over the top of us. As I try to write about him I feel silly. How can I possibly express the joy this special boy has brought to our home? Our family is better, happier, and more complete than it was a year ago. He makes us laugh when we want to cry and makes coming home a treat.

Plus we had the greatest 1 year old party ever. He loved all his toys, clapped when he opened his presents, and did a jig when he got a car rug. Plus he nearly knocked over his grandma crawling to the kitchen for cake.

We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment