Sunday, August 22, 2010

Good Times Had By All


I'm a little behind on my blogging, but like everyone else its been a busy summer. The last week of July one of my best friends from college came to visit from Washington, D.C. We visited our alma mater, the University of Puget Sound. Dana is pointing at the obelisk in the center of the quad with our graduating year, 2003. (I would have put my own picture in there but somehow I was doing almost the exact same pose and it looked obscene.) Not sure what happened there. I took a pic of the giant pendulum in the new science building as we eavesdropped on a high schooler getting a tour with his parents.
Anyway, we also visited Point Defiance Park and MSM deli yummm.
Later in the week, Dana, Karli (another of my UPS roommies) and I went to Seattle and had dinner at Tango. Dana had heard they had the best dessert in Seattle, El Diablo. We tried El Diablo (sauce on the side) and yes it was the yummiest dessert I've ever had in Seattle. (Unfortunately I don't eat in Seattle that much but it was awesome.)
Yes as we used to say at the Princess Palace, it was 'good times had by all'.

No comments:

Post a Comment