Saturday, March 19, 2011

30 Posts - Post 3 20 favorite things

Disclaimer - Like my inspirer (is that a word?) Heather, really my favorite things are family, friends, and my Savior Jesus Christ but I'm going completely superficial on this one.

1 - chocolate (oh how I wish it wasn't so!)
2 - singing
3 - playing volleyball
4 - playing basketball
5 - watercolor painting
6 - sewing
7 - upcycling vintage clothes
8 - running shoes
9 - shoes in general
10 - books
11 - writing
12 - fixing my girls' hair (they hate it)
13 - sleeping in until 7:30 (for the record it happens about once every 6 months)
14 - Stargate SG-1
15 - Star Trek
16 - Betty Neels
17 - lifting weights
18 - Beverly Sills (Could I please sing just like her?)
19 - blank books (think of all the things you could fill them with!)
20 - library

1 comment:

  1. such a good list! i am with you on blank books. and shoes! and chocolate of course!!!

    ReplyDelete