Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My friend Heather is in the process of doing this and it looks like fun so I'm doing it too!

30 Posts

Post 1 - a favorite song
Post 2 - a favorite movie
Post 3 - 20 favorite things
Post 4 - a favorite book
Post 5 - a favorite quote
Post 6 - a fun fact about me
Post 7 - a piece of art
Post 8 - something I crave
Post 9 - pet peeves
Post 10 - a photo of me taken over ten years ago (hmmm not sure I actually do that one)
Post 11 - a photo of me taken recently (or that one)
Post 12 - something I bought recently
Post 13 - a talent of mine
Post 14 - some place I want to go
Post 15 - my celebrity crush
Post 16 - a favorite food
Post 17 - my worst habit
Post 18 - dream house
Post 19 - dream job (if money was no object)
Post 20 - a hobby of mine
Post 21 - a favorite recipe
Post 22 - a favorite joke
Post 23 - a video
Post 24 - my day in great detail
Post 25 - a favorite phot
Post 26 - a funny (true) story
Post 27 - a child I love
Post 28 - a place I love
Post 29 - a person I love
Post 30 - hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

No comments:

Post a Comment