Monday, November 9, 2009

FHE

For family home evening tonight I wanted to teach the girls how to answer the telephone since we had an incident when a man from church called and got to hear me yelling at the kids to talk into the phone since they had answered it (I was nursing the baby). Anyway, Madilyn did great but Emma was hilarious. I called the home phone from my cell phone so they could practice. I'm going to try to recreate my conversation with Emma (I'm going to try to do Emma speak but just imagine everything said like Elmer Fudd if you don't know what I mean).

"Hewow?" (Emma)
"Hello? May I speak to your Daddy?" (Me)
"No." (Emma)
"Uh" (Me)
"Mama is that you?" (Emma)
"Well yes but do you want to take a message?" (Me)
"No. I bwing you the phone." (Emma)
"No don't bring me the phone." (Me)
"Its foy you." (Emma)
"Honey I'm on the phone." (Me)
"But its foy you." (Emma)

That's the gist of it anyway. I don't think she quite got it but anyone that calls and she answers is going to be entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment