Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Spooner Farms


I wanted to blog about all our pumpkin related activities on one post but as it turns out I am having a hard time getting the time to do it so I'll have to do them as I can.
Spooner Farms. Wow, its like a mini-carnival, complete with Carnies and a pony ride. We went to get our pumpkins at Spooner Farms because some friends had told us it was fun for the kids. They weren't kidding. We chose our pumpkins, which thankfully Garrett slept through in the car seat (therefore he could ride in the wheelbarrow), and then got to play around a bit.
My only complaint, the corn maze would have cost us $25 to take our family through. No thanks. I'll just run through someone else's muddy field for free.
Oh, and the girls picked white pumpkins because they looked like something a princess would chose. Surprise, surprise.

1 comment: