Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

We went to a friend's house for family home evening and carved pumpkins last week. Highlights of the evening - singing around the piano (my girls who are constantly singing at home were curiously mute), one minute lesson (in which I think we lost all four kids at various points), and the carving of the pumpkins which held their attention for all of ten minutes. We adults realized after that period of time that all the kids were gone playing upstairs and we were all carving their pumpkins. But alas, it was fun and the kids had a great time.

Explanation of pictures - Madilyn and Tavin (they are great little friends), Emma and Oliver (they never did come carve anything), and of course our finished products.

3 comments:

  1. Did you get a new camera? Your pictures are looking really good! Professional quality, I'd say. Or close enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute...I can't believe how big Madilyn is! She is getting so tall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you should say that. No, no new camera. We went to the Jacobsens and Stacy (not me) is a professional photographer and graciously gave me the pictures she took.

    I took some with mine as well. They didn't make the cut however.

    ReplyDelete