Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Garrett!!

Here's why I'm a nut job. I had a baby seven weeks ago so my first post should have been Garrett! A few words about him before you all get to see his gorgeous face. He's gorgeous. I know I already said that but really he is. He's already smiling and cooing. I think his eyes are going to be brown but there still somewhat nondescript at this point. I'm glad he still has eyes. I caught Emma poking him in the eyes a couple of days ago. When I asked her what she was doing she said, "I'm poking his eyes.", like it was the most natural thing in the world and I had no right to stop her. We all love him...some of us a little too much.
He had quite the welcome when he arrived.

Here he is a few days old.

And here he is a few days ago at 7 weeks old.
We are so blessed to have our beautiful boy with us.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, he looks so different from the girls! Stacey, I think you actually had a part in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little guy Stacey!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait to be there for Garrett's blessing. Love, Grandma P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! He already looks so big in that last picture! I swear I'm not going to see him until he's "almost a full grown man"!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete