Sunday, October 18, 2009

I SPY

I Spy with my little eye
a race track,
a whale,
a sandwich,
a cookie,
an undersea Nemo (complete with anemone),
Mountain Rainier
(Mount Rainier for those of you who aren't Madilyn and Emma),
and a self-portrait of Emma too.

Ah nuts. I got all done with my collage and poem that doesn't rhyme or even have meter and realized I forgot one (Oh and the poem is for anyone who reads the I SPY books with their kids). Its Jer in a boat with a fish.
Emma did the self portrait and Mountain Rainier.
Can I tell you this is the greatest stuff ever? I'm not sure what its called but its similar to Play-Doh except it doesn't break off into tiny pieces everywhere and make a huge mess. Then you let it dry for 24 hours and you've got cute sculptures. Its still doesn't flake off and remains slightly spongy. Its great.

No comments:

Post a Comment