Monday, October 18, 2010

Are these four year old feet?








My little Emma turned 4 this weekend. She went to go see Toy Story 3 (at the $2 theater) and then had a party complete with princess cake.
A few words about Emma...first take a look at Notable Quotables and you'll see that 85% of them are from Emma. She's has her own unique way of seeing the world and occasionally lets the rest of us see through her spectacles. She likes to cuddle, princesses, stuffed dogs (probably because we won't let our kids get a real one), books, drawing, coloring, and learning new things. She's an amazing builder. I know that sounds weird but the things the girl can do with blocks is fun to watch. She wants to be just like her older sister which has worked out well for her home preschooling. I guess she figures since Madilyn can read so should she. She's started basic reading and math mostly because she loves to learn.
She's a bit psychotic about flies (fruit flies) or anything that buzzes but considering she got stung twice this summer I can't blame her. I love this sweet girl and can hardly believe its been 4 years since she came into our family and we're so glad to have her.


1 comment:

  1. But as she told me, she is still a little bit little... Not big like me. :)

    ReplyDelete