Friday, October 1, 2010

Tale of the Attacking Spider

I was walking up the sidewalk to my back door when I saw a somewhat sizable black spider crossing ahead of me. I thought I'd wait for him to cross then go on my way. Then the little heathen sees me and starts charging! I am not kidding. Running right towards me as fast as it could. I'm thinking that's kind of scary. I wonder what kind of a spider attacks a human like that. Then I stepped on him and decided I really didn't care. (Note that I was going to let him pass on his merry way. He picked the fight but I ended it.)

In his brave yet futile honor more pics of our foggy, dewy mornings.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love your pictures. And I agree. That spider deserved to die. A spider charged me when we lived in our little half basement apartment in Provo. I was so freaked out I put gloves and slippers on and called my dad. I finally found the little monster and his life ended . . . and Dad could get back to work. :)

    ReplyDelete