Monday, October 18, 2010

List - Movies Part I

Movies I can (and do) watch over and over and over and over and over...

10. Remains of the Day (ok not over and over but at least once a year)
9. Star Trek (the new one)
8. Hook
7. White Christmas
6. Star Wars 4-6
5. Star Trek (All the other movies)
4. While You Were Sleeping
3. Mystery Science Theater 3000 The Movie
2. The Sound of Music (I had a summer growing up where I literally saw how many times I could watch it in one day. Three if you're wondering, four if no one had come home and made me shut it off.)
1. Galaxy Quest

I know I'm a little one or two sided, sci-fi or romantic comedy but I like what I like. What's your list look like?

1 comment:

  1. Independence Day
    You've Got Mail
    Star Trek with the whales on board
    Jurassic Park
    Robin Hood (Kevin Costner)
    Absolutely Star Wars, Galaxy Quest, and MST3K
    Oldies: Ben-Hur, Oklahoma, Loving You (Elvis)

    ReplyDelete