Monday, October 11, 2010

Scream, Thunk!

That's what Jeremy heard at 4:00 this morning. Emma came in our room and needed to go to the bathroom. I sat on the edge of the bed and stood up to take her when guess what? My leg was asleep from my hip down. It was like there was nothing there and I went down hard. I didn't really crumple up it was more like 'timber!' I let out a startled gasp (could be categorized as a scream) and then hit the ground hard. I floor burned my toes.

Jer jumped up and was rightfully worried about me laying on the floor. But I told him what happened and to please take Emma to the bathroom. In the meantime I crawled into the bed and laid on my back until the feeling came back into my leg.

1 comment:

  1. ouch! I HATE when that happens! In fact I remember it happening one day in middle school! Not a fun experience for me! At least you were in the comfort of your own home! :)

    ReplyDelete